Introducing the Lake Country HDO Orbital Polishing Pads! Created to handle the rigors of Long Stroke Polishers. These pads have a Multi-density layered foam design, providing a smooth bold feel while maintaining the integrity of the foam for optimum surface contact. The reduced diameter and slim profile provide an evenly distributed point of contact for ultimate balance and control. They also run 10% COOLER on Long Stroke machines than comparable pads, maximizing pad life and durability. The Breathable Interface & Cooling Chamber prevents the center of pad from collapse by allowing unwanted heat to escape during use.
- Increased stability from Multi-Density design allows improved control on curved panels.
- Less foam movement minimizes haze and micro marring.
- Extended use on long stroke machines.
- High strength adhesive and durable construction.
- Beveled edge has an angled design which prevents pad “rolling”, allowing pad to stay flat on the surface.
- The combination of the bevel and interface keeps the adhesion line away from the working surface for safe use in tight areas.
- Designed for quick cleaning and drying.