CARPRO MultiX All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate
The most important step in creating a work of art is a clean canvas!
That is exactly where MultiX comes into play with excellent cleaning power that is completely safe for the surface when used as directed!
MultiX comes in a concentrated formula capable of removing all manner of filth and unwanted soiling! We recommend diluting 1:20 for general cleaning or 1:100 for high pressure cleaning applications. Please note we highly recommend that you test on an inconspicuous area before use! Use on unknown materials is at your own risk!
As is the case with much of the CARPRO line, products function in a full circle, meaning you can also use this product at the end of the cycle for deep cleansing, or at the start! CARPRO MultiX should be diluted in order to suit the task and surface applied to.
MultiX provides a great deal of versatility with uses on the tires, engine bay, exterior prep cleanse, interior stains, and more!
- Strong cleaning action.
- Foaming action.
- Multi purpose.
- Concentrated formula.
- Pad Cleaner 1:10 ~ 1:20.
- Pre-Wash: 1:1 ~ 1:20.
- Tires/Wheels: Undiluted ~ 1:10.
- Engine bay: Undiluted ~ 1:20
- Streaks: Undiluted ~ 1:20
- High pressure cleaning 1:100
- Interior: 1:20 ~ 1:30
- Dilute to suit desired purpose and surface.
- Spray, foam, or saturate surface.
- Agitate as needed.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Test on inconspicuous area before each use.
- Do not use on hot surfaces or in direct sun.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not spray on skin.
- Do not spray in eyes.
- Use gloves.
- Do not use on anodized aluminum.